Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Common Flags, Standards and Badges of Western Refractoria (Finished)





So it's done now. Done done. All of it.

You can't really see it in the images but there is a skein of various colored lines which show some of the political affiliations of the individuals/political organizations/whatevers. I was going to go over the top with this skein of vari-colored lines but it just got to be too much. I stuck with more powerful organized, self-interested political states (The Estate, the White Archons of Abadoah, etc.) rather than groups or crowds that were convienetly organized by region or superficial, external guidelines (the Beshkar and Sulligis clans, the Pillager Kingdoms, etc.) The only exception to this were the Fucking Intellectual clans which work in cooperation to spread greater douchey-ness throughout Western Refractoria. Naturally.

Anyway, done. I started the drawing on October 22 and finished today on December 29th. I think I only missed one day in the studio during that run (Thanksgiving.) I'm kind of wiped out.

1 comment:

John Evans said...

That's really kind of amazing...