Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Going Dark

I don't think I'll be posting here for a while. I'm tired of posting these small, incremental updates on drawings that take weeks and months to finish--I look at this blog as a visitor and this endeavor seems tedious to me; I'm also no longer waxing as verbose as I did two or three years back. Finally, after six years of posting here a few times a week, I get maybe 10-15 hits a day. Very few of these visits are from regular readers, mostly random people landing on the site from Google searches on graph paper, wood grain drawings, trilobites, megalodons, etc.

So I'll be back at some point. Maybe. We'll see.

4 comments:

John Evans said...

Personally, I believe that every creative endeavor is valuable...to help you express something inside, or even just for practice. Even if it doesn't ever actually get 'shown' anywhere.

Good luck!

beebe said...

Thanks for chiming in, John. I agree with you which is why I'm going to slug this one out in private. But I'm sure I'll post again after not-too-long.

ted said...

I personally enjoy increMENTAL updates and will be sad to see them go.

Meggan Kehrli said...

Hey Jeff,

looking forward to seeing what's next, whenever it may be.

cheers,
mk